1. Start With A Special Offer
Get a week of Unlimited Classes for ONLY $25. First time students only.
2. PICK A CLASS & GO!
Choose a class that works for you and fits your level of practice!
- Beginner-Friendly classes:
- Beginner Flow
Still not sure where to start?
Let us help you pick the right class for you. Email Stephanie at: email@example.com
3. STUDENT TIPS
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. Always check in at the front desk and let us show you around. We’ll also ask you to fill out a waiver.
- Wear comfortable, well-fitting workout clothing: shorts, pants or leggings. Layers help to adjust for temperature changes during and after class.
- Bring a yoga mat. Having your own mat is nice and it supports your commitment. However the studio has mats, blocks and straps that you can borrow free of charge.
- Place your shoes and belongings in a cubby before entering the practice space. This preserves the sacred nature of the yoga studio.
- Please silence your cell phones as a polite gesture to your fellow students.
- Notify the teacher of injuries or medical conditions. This helps the teacher to assist you better and give you necessary modifications.
- Try to practice often. At least 2-3 times per week is recommended for best results. You will enjoy better sleep, more comfort in your own body, and lower levels of stress and anxiety.