1. Start With A Special Offer
Get a week of unlimited classes for ONLY $25. First time students only.
2. PICK A CLASS & GO!
Choose a class that works for you and fits your level of practice!
Beginner yoga classes include:
- Beginner Flow
Still not sure where to start?
Let us help you pick the right class for you. Email Stephanie for a personalized recommendation.
3. STUDENT TIPS
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. Always check in at the front desk and let us show you around. We’ll also ask you to fill out a waiver.
- Wear comfortable, well-fitting workout clothing: shorts, pants or leggings. Layers help you adjust to temperature changes during and after class.
- Bring a yoga mat. Having your own mat is nice and it supports your commitment. The studio has mats, blocks, and straps that you can borrow free of charge if you need them.
- Place your shoes and belongings in a cubby before entering the practice space. This preserves the sacred nature of the yoga studio.
- Please silence your cell phones as a polite gesture to your fellow students.
- Notify the teacher of injuries or medical conditions. This helps the teacher to better assist you and make any necessary modifications.
- Try to practice often. We recommend practicing at least two or three times per week for best results. You will feel more comfortable in your body, sleep better, and enjoy lower levels of stress and anxiety.